Looking to convert your bath to shower?
Let us perform your shower conversion
with Beautiful Options that are safe & affordable
With a tub-to-shower conversion, we can turn your old bathtub into a spacious and beautiful Innovative Bath Solutions Shower that has been customized to your preferences. It’s the easiest way to get a larger shower without the expense and inconvenience of a total bathroom renovation.
Bath Conversions Down to a Science
Bathroom remodeling is our only specialty, so we know exactly how to convert an old tub into a brand-new shower – completely changing the look and feel of your bathroom. For some, a shower is just more convenient. For senior citizens and those with disabilities, a tub-to-shower conversion removes the fear of bathing with options such as a low-threshold entry, slip-resistant bottom, built-in grab bars and built-in seating.
Since 1948, the metal and glass specialists at Cardinal have been perfecting the art of functional design.
Today, Cardinal is at the forefront in Commercial Glazing Systems, offering the best in storefronts, entrances, curtain walls, and window walls. In addition, we offer innovative interior wall systems and specialty glass systems.
To provide our customer with a range of choices when designing shower enclosure and glazing systems, we offer a number of extrusion coating options, both powder coating and anodization. Our advanced, in-house powder coat facilities ensure our customers enjoy a wide selection of color choices without sacrificing turnaround time. Cardinal offers more innovative glass solutions than ever before.
CUSTOMIZE with your favorite finishings
Level Entry Shower System
Where Elegance Meets Accessibility
- Fully Customizable- Our 60″ x 48″ shower pan can be field-cut to virtually any size or shape desired, and can be extended to fit larger showers using quick dry patch material.
- Easy-to-Install- The patented VIM Level Entry Shower System™ comes with a 7/8″ thick shower pan that enables Curbless Shower construction without installers having to cut, notch, or lower the structural supports beneath the shower.
- Shower Pan- Our compression-resistant pan is constructed from recycled ABS plastic and is pre-sloped at 1/4″ per foot to a center drain location.
- Waterproofing- The liquid waterproofing supplied with our shower system is applied in conjunction with our isolation fabric to create a high-quality, anti-fracture membrane that will give years of trouble-free showering.
- Protection- Our drain system was engineered with a series of weep holes to allow any water that penetrates the shower floor tile to quickly drain back into the waste system. This small but effective feature greatly diminishes the opportunity for mold and mildew to form under your tile.
We cannot say enough good about these people. Professionalism, conscientious, and all the things you hope for in business people, these people have it. We have been in the building business for many years so we are pleased to see this in the present business.
– Mr. & Mrs. Langton –
Additional Products & Services
More than five years after the housing bust, the real estate market remains weak in many parts of the country. As a seller, the weak market means you need to go the extra mile in order to beat the competition. If you are planning to invest a significant amount of...
The English language is a strange animal. You know some classic examples like the fact that we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway. However, as our language evolves certain terms come into play that seem completely out of place. For example, why has the old term...