Beautiful, ada compliant showers
Handicap & Wheelchair Accessible Showers
To maintain independence when disability or frailty strikes, wheelchair accessible showers are an absolute requirement. Safety features and standards compliance are important factors to consider for your home.
- Grab Bars
- Hand held shower heads
- ADA Compliant
Stay safe and independent
Accessible shower stalls are made with the shower floor level to the bathroom floor. They have no curb and are easier to get in and out of than conventional showers or bathtubs. Individuals with physical disabilities, as well as people of all abilities, can enjoy safe and comfortable showers thanks to our line of accessible products.
People with mobility challenges can walk or transfer into our barrier-free showers with ease, and wheelchair users can roll into our accessible stalls, all without sacrificing style.
WE FEATURE WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE BATHS
Innovative Bath Solutions offers a wide range of wheelchair accessible baths in dozens of styles and colors. Our baths are expressly designed to make bathing convenient and accessible so that you can maintain your independence.
Since 1948, the metal and glass specialists at Cardinal have been perfecting the art of functional design.
Today, Cardinal is at the forefront in Commercial Glazing Systems, offering the best in storefronts, entrances, curtain walls, and window walls. In addition, we offer innovative interior wall systems and specialty glass systems.
To provide our customer with a range of choices when designing shower enclosure and glazing systems, we offer a number of extrusion coating options, both powder coating and anodization. Our advanced, in-house powder coat facilities ensure our customers enjoy a wide selection of color choices without sacrificing turnaround time. Cardinal offers more innovative glass solutions than ever before.
CUSTOMIZE with your favorite finishings
Level Entry Shower System
Where Elegance Meets Accessibility
- Fully Customizable- Our 60″ x 48″ shower pan can be field-cut to virtually any size or shape desired, and can be extended to fit larger showers using quick dry patch material.
- Easy-to-Install- The patented VIM Level Entry Shower System™ comes with a 7/8″ thick shower pan that enables Curbless Shower construction without installers having to cut, notch, or lower the structural supports beneath the shower.
- Shower Pan- Our compression-resistant pan is constructed from recycled ABS plastic and is pre-sloped at 1/4″ per foot to a center drain location.
- Waterproofing- The liquid waterproofing supplied with our shower system is applied in conjunction with our isolation fabric to create a high-quality, anti-fracture membrane that will give years of trouble-free showering.
- Protection- Our drain system was engineered with a series of weep holes to allow any water that penetrates the shower floor tile to quickly drain back into the waste system. This small but effective feature greatly diminishes the opportunity for mold and mildew to form under your tile.
Please thank your entire staff for us because we are truly thankful for the wonderful improvement and the savings. When guests come over our son always says “don’t you have to use the bathroom?”
Thanks a million. We love it.
– Mr. & Mrs. McMillan –
Additional Products & Services
More than five years after the housing bust, the real estate market remains weak in many parts of the country. As a seller, the weak market means you need to go the extra mile in order to beat the competition. If you are planning to invest a significant amount of...
The English language is a strange animal. You know some classic examples like the fact that we drive on a parkway and park in a driveway. However, as our language evolves certain terms come into play that seem completely out of place. For example, why has the old term...